First of all, I would like to point out that all these data were collected by me and may include some error.
You can see all the rewards that were already paid along with their intelligence contract, as well as much more information in this link:
There are still 21 remaining beta projects pending payments of rewards, 5 of which canceled their project and returned the fundraising. Those projects are:
– Eloplay (ELT)
– Vehicle Lifecycle (VLB)
– CyberTrust (CABS)
– Lendoit (LOAN)
– Moxyone (SPEND)
Of the 16 projects that remain active, part of them are waiting to make another sale of tokens or re-launch the project. These projects are:
– Papyrus (PRP)
– MiniApps (MAT)
– Opporty (OPP)
– Fan Controlled Football League (FCFL)
– Brixby (BRICK)
– Triforce (TFT)
So,there are 10 projects left that should pay the rewards. Here is the information I know about them:
– ACT. The contract is already created and uploaded to the blockchain. The contract was handed over to those responsible for the project and it is waiting for the tokens to be deposited.
– Swarm. Data is missing to end the contract. The team is waiting for that data to finish the contract and upload it to the network.
– DomRaider. Data is missing to end the contract. They are waiting for legal confirmation to disclose the amount raised. I tried to talk to them personally but I didn’t get an answer.
– Snip. The contract is already created and uploaded to the blockchain. The contract was handed over to those responsible for the project and it is waiting for the tokens to be deposited. I was able to talk to them and they told me that the tokens would soon be in the contract :).
– Lockchain. They don’t want to pay. We already talked about all this in Telegram. If you want to know why, here is their blog: https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/lockchains-wings-ai-case-community-vote-7be88546a353
– eSports. Some information is missing, I don’t know much about them.
– Gladius. The contract is created and uploaded to the blockchain. They are an US company and can not distribute rewards without KYC. I ignore how this fact will be resolved.
– Sirin labs. Rewards ready. UPDATED
– Gazecoin. Missing information for the contract.Itseems, that as with Sirin labs, there are also communication problems.
– KickCity. I don’t know what is going on with them.
This is all the information that I have. You can see the latest changes in this link: